A tube well is a type of water well in which a long, 100–200 millimeters (3.9–7.9 in)-wide, stainless steel tube or pipe is bored into an underground aquifer. The lower end is fitted with a strainer, and a pump lifts water for irrigation.
Advantages of tube well irrigation.
1. Groundwater is easily available.
2. The water table is fairly close to the surface.
3. Able to irrigate a much larger area.
4. More reliable during periods of drought when surface water dries up.
5. Suitable for small holdings.
Need Excellence Workers?
Increase client satisfaction index. Timely completion of projects.